Aims & Objectives
- To provide possibly the best training facilities to the youth from home and abroad to enable confidence gain, generate self-employment, strengthen national integration and promote international understanding.
- To develop and boost leadership qualities in youth.
- To boost adventure tourism in the state and country.
- To strengthen and improve the existing infrastructure, equipment availability, human resources & other facilities.
- To provide opportunity to youth to participate in national level competitions viz. National Winter Games Championships, Water Sports competitions and Mountaineering expeditions etc.
- To devise ways and means to encourage youth to strive for attainment of adventure professionalism with modern sensibilities.
- To arrange special requirement based adventure training programme and courses.
- To ensure full participation of adventure enthusiast youth in national reconstruction.
- To keep youth away from counterproductive and anti social activities.
- To create environmental awareness and pioneer initiatives that encourage natural conservation.
- To advance the knowledge of adventure sports, related fields and the impact of adventure tourism on the nature.