Special Instructions :-
Please read instructions written below to apply online for courses.
- Please provide correct name for applicant, Applicant's father and mother while applying online.
- Applicant should enter correct contact information like phone number, E Mail ID which belongs to themselves only.
- Applicant should provide working and correct contact number for guardian. So, that ABVIMAS can reach out in case of emergency.
- Applicant can not use same e-mail ID and phone number for applying in same course Slot.
- Applicant should provide clear attested passport size photo of him/her
- All the attachments file in online form should be clear and original.
- Once applicant have paid the course fee, Institute takes 5-7 days for validating the provided documents. If ABVIMAS find any irregularity/mistake in applicant's online form, he/she will be rejected from course and refund will be issued as per the policy.
- Applicant should submit recent medical certificate at the time of applying online. It can't be older than 3 months. Applicant should submit recent medical certificate at the time of course which can't be older than 3 months or he/she will be disqualified.
- Course seats are filled on "first come first serve basis only".
- To read terms and conditions of courses, please click here.
- To read cancellation policy of the courses, please click here.